Assessment and Development Centre Design
A carefully constructed and well-run Assessment or Development Centre can provide a number of benefits to an organization seeking to improve its approach to the selection and development of their employees, which in turn can identify and predict key behaviors in the workplace that transform people performance.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the key differences between Assessment & Development Centres and what this means in terms of your design, implementation and follow on activities
- How to select the right competencies that should be assessed
- Understand how to select the appropriate assessment exercises and how to design exercises
- Manage Assessment & Development Centre logistics including timetabling and integration of results from a range of assessors
- Appreciate your responsibilities around Fair Selection in the context of Assessment & Development Centres
- The pit-falls and challenges you may face and how you can manage these effectively when they occur
- How to create a business case for running assessment/development centres and how to evaluate the impact of your assessment/ development intervention
For more information about our Assessment and Development Centre Design training, please contact our office.