Personality and Ability Assessment
Key Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate and select appropriate ability tests for use in their organization
- Administer, score, interpret and provide feedback for ability tests
- Administer, interpret and provide feedback for OPQ32 personality assessments
- Understand how to apply OPQ in selection, development and team building
- Link OPQ to the competencies key to business success
- Integrate results from a variety of assessment methods to support decision-making.
For more information about our Personality and Ability Assessment training, please contact our office.